A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that computer. Central de Liquidaciones uses on this website the following cookies which are detailed in the following table:
- Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
- Analytic cookies (for monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of users): if these cookies are deactivated, the website may continue to function without prejudice to the information collected by these cookies on the use of our website.
The user may-at any time-choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- Browser settings; for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- The specific opt-out systems listed in the table above for the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a 'reject' cookie on your computer to make your opt-out choice work); or
- Other third-party tools, available online, allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery:http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).